Superstar SEO Expert Wanted
Are you an expert in SEO or know someone who is really good at it?
Please keep reading.
I am looking for a highly skilled SEO Expert to join our team. You will be working with our marketing team improve organic relevant traffic and ranking for various websites.
We are located at Hadigaun (near Baluwatar, Nepal). We work 5 days a week and 8 hours a day, and we chill on weekends!
When you join our team, these are some of the benefits that you get.
- Competitive salary
- Fun and friendly people to work with
- Cozy and homely workspace
- Free lunches
- Free Snacks
- Unlimited coffee and Tea
- Flexible working hours
- Regular salary review
- Dashain Bonus
- Occasional recreational activities
- Research, analyze, develop and implement link building strategies
- Develop and implement strategies to improve organic relevant search ranking
- Track, analyze and report website analytics
- Perform in-depth keyword research
- Work with the editorial team in content planning and content promotion
- Perform on-page SEO
- Regularly monitor competitors for both on-page and off-page backlinks.
- Proven SEO experience and expertise
- Solid understanding of silo structure, internal linking, and other on-page SEO techniques
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Excellent keyword research skill
- In-depth experience with web analytics tools (for example, Google Analytics, Search Console, Semrush/Ahrefs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
How to Apply
Send an email to hire@codewing.CO (NOT .com). The email must include the following:
- 5 hyper-competitive keywords that you have ranked for
- 3 effective link building strategies that you have used with the proof that you have built backlinks using them.
- A convincing outreach email to do a guest post on this website.
- Links of 3 websites where you have recently done SEO
- Your resume and covering letter describing why you are a unique fit for this position