The job involves co-ordinating with the marketing team to publish blog posts and other digital contents.
This looks simple. However, it requires a lot of attension to details.
We will provide you with training and crystal clear guidelines to perform the task.
You should be self motivated, compassionate and willing to learn and grow.
You’re fit for this job if at least three of the following profiles matches you:
- I spend a lot of time on the internet reading and watching videos.
- I have learnt something new in the last 3 months.
- I am self driven and proactive.
- I want to learn about digital marketing and have source of income.
- I can write without grammartical issues and express myself.
- You caught the grammatical issue above.
You don’t need to have prior experience of digital marketing or studying IT to apply for this internship.
We have a beautiful cozy office in Hadigaun (near Baluwatar) with free lunches, snacks, unlimited teas and coffee.
When you work with us, you get the following benefits.
👉 5 working days a week and 8 hours a day
👉 Fun and friendly people to work with
👉 Free lunch and snacks
👉 Regular salaries reviews
👉 Unlimited coffee and Tea
👉 3 months of training under senior supervisor
If your performance during the internship is excellent, we might hire you as a full time employee.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (NOT .COM). Tell us about you and what are you passionate about. Tell us why you would be the perfect candidate for the job.
If you have your CV/resume made, send it too.
We’ll take it from there.